GN/Turbo Regal Parts Garage sale.

SBS

I'm cleaning out my garage to make room. I want to sell all my GN/Regal stuff, I prefer to sell it ALL to one person (a one time sale) rather then piece meal it. I can't list all of the stuff but here is a partial list:
-87 GN front power seat and passenger seat - both very good
-87 GN rear seat(bottom only) VG
-87 Regal left (Drivers side) front fender-NOS-still in packing
-used ECM's
-used injectors - different sizes
-new 3" test pipe
-used turbo's (stock)-condition unkown
-used coil packs-ukn.
-GN wheel center caps-used-good cond
-Regal chrome bumper-good cond
-And other stuff !

As I stated, I would like to sell it all in ONE transaction.......MAKE OFFER ??? Thank you

UTICA NY 13501 315-725 2111

Do you ever travel near buffalo ny I actually live in Akron ny would be interested in seats

I'm cleaning out my garage to make room. I want to sell all my GN/Regal stuff, I prefer to sell it ALL to one person (a one time sale) rather then piece meal it. I can't list all of the stuff but here is a partial list:
-87 GN front power seat and passenger seat - both very good
-87 GN rear seat(bottom only) VG
-87 Regal left (Drivers side) front fender-NOS-still in packing
-used ECM's
-used injectors - different sizes
-new 3" test pipe
-used turbo's (stock)-condition unkown
-used coil packs-ukn.
-GN wheel center caps-used-good cond
-Regal chrome bumper-good cond
-And other stuff !

As I stated, I would like to sell it all in ONE transaction.......MAKE OFFER ??? Thank you

UTICA NY 13501 315-725 2111

At this time I prefer not to piece meal it, also no insane low offers, I do not get on the computer often so if you would like to make an offer please call me (315-725-2111).....JUST TO GIVE EVERYONE AN IDEA OF OFFERS IT WOULD HAVE TO BE NORTH OF $800. IF NOT I'LL PUT THE STUFF IN STORAGE. Also for sale will be an 87 GNX -20k driver and an 87 Turbo Regal white. (They belong to a customer of mine and he is taking offers) . He has the room to keep them just hasn't driven them in years and bored.