You can type here any text you want

GN vs 1970 plyomuth satalite

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

gnkid1987

i was at a local cruise night in MA. and i was checking out this 70 satalite. it had a 440 with headwork,cam,intake,headers,411 gears,etc. i overheard him bragging about how his car is fast and how he likes to beat "young kids who think they have fast cars". my car was in race trim 25psi,so i waited for him to leave and i followed him to the highway. i start to catch up to him (about 10' from his bumper) then he hammers it, i floor it but he pulls me by 4-5 cars. damm i say to myself, so i pull along side of him to give a thumbs up (and try to get a fair race). he and his friend start laughing at me :mad: then he says "we should have raced from a stop and i would have used my trans-brake, then we will see how i will beat you buy then. so as he is running his mouth i am brake boosting (about 10 psi) then he looks ahead and hammers it, i let off the brake and hammer it. i pull him by 3+ cars and keep pulling away:cool:. so i slow down to about 45mph too wait for him and he just stood back. he must have been pissed getiting beat by a 19 yearold kid:eek:

NICE!

i had almost the same exact situation. some old head in a '69 camaro at a local cruize night. i kind of know him and remember asking him if he ever took his car to the track. he said no because he would get kicked off for not having a cage (i.e. faster than 11.50). anyway, we end up leaving at the same time so i start following him. my car runs 12s on 16 lbs. he stabs it while he's in front of me, so i do the same, and i think he pulled away a little. so then we both make a right turn onto a two lane street. i couldn't really spool it up but just hit it right as i turned. and he did too. he has the inside lane too (shorter distance). next thing you know i'm ahead of him by like two cars. i felt bad. i think i embarrassed him in front of his girl. he was cool though, he was giving my car props earlier that night.

Back