GN vs. C6. Movie inside.

Nice very nice! I'm waiting to try one one myself! Maybe I'll catch one at Milan Dragway this year when they open back up. Nice kill!

turbojd said:
Nice Run!! Good Kill!!
nice nice kill, 20 years later we are still kicking ass :cool: :biggrin: :eek: :wink: :redface: :eek:
bytheway,i see your from my side of town, me and my TR buddies are planning a galveston cruise sometime this month,maybe you should join in, i will give you all the details in pm,laters,and again,nice kill :cool:

Nice especially on street tires!
I consider the BFG DRs street tires! :eek:

Quint said:
very nice kill, keep'm coming :cool:
how you doing quint,hows the beast comming too? i have'nt been to conley's new shop,maybe i will hit their shop sometime this weekend,i had my other motor built by machinest and well i have to take my street GN for some tuning issues. Shoot,if your in the houston area,let me know,were planning in taking a TR cruise to galveston for some fun and bar-b-que.

jusa6 said:
nice nice kill, 20 years later we are still kicking ass :cool: :biggrin: :eek: :wink: :redface: :eek:
bytheway,i see your from my side of town, me and my TR buddies are planning a galveston cruise sometime this month,maybe you should join in, i will give you all the details in pm,laters,and again,nice kill :cool:

let me know about this galveston cruise as well, if yall want a few more buicks there i have a few friends i could coax out. I'm already in Galveston for school. If it is later in february i may have my damn car back.

Justabuick v6, it looks like you have the car running pretty good now, cya at HRP as soon as i get things back together.

I apologize for the quick hyjack, but I had a question for JDSfastGN regarding the Protorque converter. I just bought a 3200 stall Protorque converter from CK Perf. that I plan to install sometime in the future. How is it around town and getting down the track? I'm changing because I have a 3K stall 9"X12" Raptor that just seems too inefficient. 1850-2000 rpms just get it moving and then I need about 2650-3K to get it moving well. I didn't like it so I went with the 10.5" Protorque to hopefully correct this. Thanks.

JDSfastGN said:
let me know about this galveston cruise as well, if yall want a few more buicks there i have a few friends i could coax out. I'm already in Galveston for school. If it is later in february i may have my damn car back.

Justabuick v6, it looks like you have the car running pretty good now, cya at HRP as soon as i get things back together.
i will let you know asap with the schedule fun cruise in 2 weeks.

Quick6'n'-K.C. said:
Awesome kill!
Why didnt the times show up on the boards?
BW
you have an option before you race, to show times or not to show times. some racers like to keep it a low profile for disclosure purposes. :biggrin:

They never show the times at Baytown on Friday night. They also only give you your time slip. I just happen to be parked next to the C6 so I ask him what he ran.

jusa6 said:
how you doing quint,hows the beast comming too? i have'nt been to conley's new shop,maybe i will hit their shop sometime this weekend,i had my other motor built by machinest and well i have to take my street GN for some tuning issues. Shoot,if your in the houston area,let me know,were planning in taking a TR cruise to galveston for some fun and bar-b-que.
Hey jusa6, whats up :D You know I havnt been to the new shop yet either. My car is awaiting the Dyno to be finished and I was just told the the turbo I got off off Conelys Tweaked 2 has to have the 101mm housing or somethng like that :confused: . We wanted to go a little smaller on the 91.5 so that the car would spool faster, but no luck. They asked me, If I still wanted a Turbo this big :eek: or just go with an 88... HELL no, I said, I want diferent :cool: Sooo looks like we are adding a shot of Nitrous to help boost this beast faster :eek: I would love to hook up for the Galveston deal, not sure if the car will have time to have been completly tested yet. They still have to take " FEAR" to the track and get it all right, before I get my crazy A#$@#$ in it, ha. Give me a shoot at 210-389-9374 my cell and lets get some of you guys to hook later as well. I am in San Antonio and these guys DO NOT KNOW what a GN is :confused: We need to show em and show em the fast way. Meet at the track which from houston isnt that bad of drive, possibly 2-3 hours.

Quint said:
Hey jusa6, whats up :D You know I havnt been to the new shop yet either. My car is awaiting the Dyno to be finished and I was just told the the turbo I got off off Conelys Tweaked 2 has to have the 101mm housing or somethng like that :confused: . We wanted to go a little smaller on the 91.5 so that the car would spool faster, but no luck. They asked me, If I still wanted a Turbo this big :eek: or just go with an 88... HELL no, I said, I want diferent :cool: Sooo looks like we are adding a shot of Nitrous to help boost this beast faster :eek: I would love to hook up for the Galveston deal, not sure if the car will have time to have been completly tested yet. They still have to take " FEAR" to the track and get it all right, before I get my crazy A#$@#$ in it, ha. Give me a shoot at 210-389-9374 my cell and lets get some of you guys to hook later as well. I am in San Antonio and these guys DO NOT KNOW what a GN is :confused: We need to show em and show em the fast way. Meet at the track which from houston isnt that bad of drive, possibly 2-3 hours.

shoot i seen your car a month ago or so,looking good bro! :cool: . Yes i seen the turbo from the former tweaked,the exhaust housing is ridiculous :D imagine that power!. Im still debating on a stage 2 for my car,but right now,im concentrating on the viper for single turbo setup. I will try reacing you sometime this week ,or you can call me @ both my cells at 713-429-7760-or 713-545-5939 . later

Hey nice kill... how much boost was that? I also run a pt52 and I have a bit more done to my engine... whats your best time? and ever heard of anyone breaking 10 with the PT52?

Thanks

justabuickv6 said:
I went to the track last Friday. First pass, 11.65. I was up against a C6.
The weather was crappy.

Here is the link.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6444372246368535189&q=gn+c6

PT52, DIY Alky, THDP, TT chip, CK 9x11, 60lb. inj., PS intercooler, BFG 255's Dr's. 1.61 60ft.

Long block is stock, stock suspension, stock tranny. 102k miles.