You can type here any text you want

GN vs SRT-4

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rice in Rice out:rolleyes:

Those little things can be fast but that most have been a stock GN. I don't think that was serious racing anyway, right before that with a mustang run it took off and the Hummer chase car was right beside the mustang:confused:

Interesting video of a bunch of knuckleheads. As for the GN, I didn't recognize it as any local GNs that I know of. Judging by the way it looked and what seemed rather slow acceleration, I'd say he was stock. I know I'd hand him his ass. I guess the sun does shine on a dog's ass! :D

I think I need to find that car, and teach him how to drive!:rolleyes:

Even a blind squirrel, gets a nut occaisionally!!!

you need to find him and slap him for racing with such disrespect! Car is stock/ish, horrible driving, and he just made of fool of himself and our GN's err. If the sun does shine on a dogs ass, then that gn is definitly a bitch(female dog for you slow ones) Sooo you know timeeee it is! BS TIME!!!! Bitch Slap Time hehehe. At least keep the car to yourself and not go out racing the dam thing in front a crowds. lol You know how many freaking times that stupid ricer is going to tell the story of the day he SMMOKKKKEEEEDD a GN rofl.

ppppssssttttssshhh 5 fingerss across the face!

on a side note, heres a thought to save our countries budget def. $1,000 donation for each slap across the presidents face haha! Sometimes if not all the time, does anyone feel like they just wanna bitch slap bush and shake him by the shoulders and say,"what the hell are you doing, stop it!" or is it just me?

At a minimum we need to track him down and help him out for a rematch! Darkside is right, the ricer is sitting high on the perch right now telling his buddies he beat a GN. Technically, he'd be right in saying it though. If you are stock and can't drive it, you shouldn't be racing a modified ricer.
Maybe I should go back to 9th street and let the ricer try a real GN...:rolleyes:

forget that little neon. Well all know the real deal here. With about a hundred bucks worth of crap and a decent launch, that buick would have beat that neon unmerciful. In a boxers history, if he had 2 losses and 45 wins, is he a loser?

when the srt 4s first came out i raced one with my bone stock t and i had him by half a car the hole way down, there pretty quick but considering my buick had 155k with a unmolested block, not quick enough;)

you need to find him and slap him for racing with such disrespect! Car is stock/ish, horrible driving, and he just made of fool of himself and our GN's err. If the sun does shine on a dogs ass, then that gn is definitly a bitch(female dog for you slow ones) Sooo you know timeeee it is! BS TIME!!!! Bitch Slap Time hehehe. At least keep the car to yourself and not go out racing the dam thing in front a crowds. lol You know how many freaking times that stupid ricer is going to tell the story of the day he SMMOKKKKEEEEDD a GN rofl.

ppppssssttttssshhh 5 fingerss across the face!

on a side note, heres a thought to save our countries budget def. $1,000 donation for each slap across the presidents face haha! Sometimes if not all the time, does anyone feel like they just wanna bitch slap bush and shake him by the shoulders and say,"what the hell are you doing, stop it!" or is it just me?

LMAO.....! Tell us what you really think?

I've only raced one SRT-4 and he got me by 4 tenths in the quater. I'm not sure what his mods was but he did have exhaust and DR's. That was in the Harley. Anyhow, they can be made to run but their still a Neon in my books.

ive never had the pleasure of racing one but, one was playin around next to me on the local strip (i wasnt racin, was just cruisin) and he was spoolin his turbo up and lettin er rip a few times to my right side, just to show me what he had. He wasnt bein a **** or anything, just playin around. I didnt take the bait, as i was goin somewhere, and wasnt there to race. I have to say though, that that car took off dam quick. if im still here this summer, i will make it my job, to annihilate every srt4 i see the entire season. my car will be soo much faster this season too.... I cant wait.

hey smackdown were you at around detroit,hang out around joy and telegraph we could meet up and bust up alot of fellow street racers and not waste much time on dodge neons because thats what they really are!!!!!Tubobuick owners should not even look at these guys as they are not worth our time unless they want to give us they're money!!!!!!And I do plan a trip to kentucky this year also.

sounds good. let me get this timing chain put in, (who knows when that will be) and well go get in some races.. and if im still in the states by the summer, id LOVE to go to the races down south.

hey smackdown were you at around detroit,hang out around joy and telegraph we could meet up and bust up alot of fellow street racers and not waste much time on dodge neons because thats what they really are!!!!!Tubobuick owners should not even look at these guys as they are not worth our time unless they want to give us they're money!!!!!!And I do plan a trip to kentucky this year also.

Hey count me in for the smackdown in D-town. I'm an regular at joy and telegraph. I got a couple of buddies who would also love to play.

Back