Gn

whenever I buy for myself or someone else I always try an figure a game plan to sell it before I even buy it. :p

Wow. Are you sure Littlesix isn't your illegitimate son?:biggrin::eek:

I have a buddy down here in MS trying to sell his '86 GN T-Top car.

I haven't seen it myself, but I think (another buddy went and looked at it) it is straight.... and rust free....except for a spot near the t-tops......

Could use paint.... could use some front seat covers..... but it is all there....

Has a few mods.....maybe turbo/injectors/chip .... not real sure....

'86GN's are more rare :eek:

This is the only pic I have.....

Attachments

• 2011-01-25 15.14.18.jpg
    2011-01-25 15.14.18.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 308
thanks for the post.. I need a car that ya get in an drive. Looking at low mile cars that don't need work.. He is to busy and I don't want to get involved getting a car painted. :cool:

I have the perfect cadidate;)..... just not the perfect price:biggrin:.

car in my sig is for sale.

Soooo, what is too expensive? I have been debating selling mine but am not desperate to do so. It has about 21k miles on it, original paint, near mint interior........just a clean (rust free) GN with no issues. Pretty much all you need to know is in my signature.

I paid $17k for it in '06 (100% stock from original owner with 17,611 miles on it) and I've put some $$$$$ into it since. I realize you never get what you put into these things but I'm not looking for a "prison initiation" either.

If you're potentially interested I'll send you whatever pics/info you want. If not, good luck in your search.

These are pics I have handy (I haven't prepped the car for sale or taken proper selling pics yet). The errant wiring in the engine pic has been cleaned up......the pic was taken just after some project so it was buttoned up yet.

IMG_1634-2.jpg

IMG_1367.jpg

IMG_4333.jpg

IMG_4340.jpg

IMG_4342.jpg

IMG_4325.jpg

IMG_2842.jpg

Soooo, what is too expensive? I have been debating selling mine but am not desperate to do so. It has about 21k miles on it, original paint, near mint interior........just a clean (rust free) GN with no issues. Pretty much all you need to know is in my signature.

I paid $17k for it in '06 (100% stock from original owner with 17,611 miles on it) and I've put some $$$$$ into it since. I realize you never get what you put into these things but I'm not looking for a "prison initiation" either.

If you're potentially interested I'll send you whatever pics/info you want. If not, good luck in your search.

These are pics I have handy (I haven't prepped the car for sale or taken proper selling pics yet). The errant wiring in the engine pic has been cleaned up......the pic was taken just after some project so it was buttoned up yet.

Can ya pass me that bar of soap on the floor ?? Ya that looks like a $12k cash car to me :eek::p

Seriously it looks good !!! PM me with your phone # :biggrin: Thanks for replying here. Where is Grafton near >> Cleveland area ??

Just a little southwest of Cleveland (not far enough away IMO ;)).

PM sent.

For $12k I'll need the soap and the chloroform (and a carton of smokes)! :eek:

Just a little southwest of Cleveland (not far enough away IMO ;)).

PM sent.

For $12k I'll need the soap and the chloroform (and a carton of smokes)! :eek:

hmmmm ... just tried calling.. guess your still sleeping :p:eek: PM me a best time to call ya:cool:

WOW, I'm still sleeping at 0544 hrs. shocking! :eek:

Anytime from now until 10:00-ish in the evening......if I don't answer just leave a number and I'll call ya' back as soon as I'm able (darn work gets in the way of my shenanigans sometimes).