Gn

Grumpy

Thread killer
ok looking for a GN. 86/87 only !! NO HA junk :p Low miles . NO RUST !!! NO patched up cars . Just looking for a clean GN . Can have simple mods but the closer to stock the better. Oh it has to be black :p

Dan if your serious I will leave this up, but something tells me it is your way to set the bait for some poor soul to get blasted.

I am off the board till tonight, I can see the matches being struck already:wink:

hahahaha... Come on give an old guy a break :p Actually I am serious. Good friend of mine from "Down Under" wants another GN to have when he comes back to the states every year. Ill do a few mods to go mid 12s and leave it alone. Thats why a stocker will do just fine. He has had 2 GNs and a WE4. The WE4 went to Melissa. Was a great mid 11 car she drove for years. So now do I get to keep this thread alive ??? Hey I have friends !! Remember that :biggrin:

I have one low kms perfect condition,:pI mean perfect.No T-tops and original paint.:rolleyes:The undercarriage is as clean as the top.:pMinor bolt ons and the original parts go with it.I believe $22000 CDN ya I know funny money:wink:Let me know

Kevin:biggrin:

I have one low kms perfect condition,:pI mean perfect.No T-tops and original paint.:rolleyes:The undercarriage is as clean as the top.:pMinor bolt ons and the original parts go with it.I believe $22000 CDN ya I know funny money:wink:Let me know

Kevin:biggrin:

what are you crazy !!??? The economy is in the crapper !! Damm Canadians trying to take a poor USA guy to the cleaners !! :p ok lemme take off my shoes an count in USA $$$.. ummmmm ummm ..comes out to $12k ... ya thats it with the "Dan" exchange rate :p

what are you crazy !!??? The economy is in the crapper !! Damm canadians trying to take a poor usa guy to the cleaners !! :p ok lemme take off my shoes an count in usa $$$.. Ummmmm ummm ..comes out to $12k ... Ya thats it with the "dan" exchange rate :p

9:d

what are you crazy !!??? The economy is in the crapper !! Damm Canadians trying to take a poor USA guy to the cleaners !! :p ok lemme take off my shoes an count in USA $$$.. ummmmm ummm ..comes out to $12k ... ya thats it with the "Dan" exchange rate :p

Umm thanks to that nice president you voted in our money is worth more:pThis car will come with lots of parts:rolleyes:The owner is in Mexico I will get you a list, you might be surprised:biggrin:Now put your shoes on :p

Kevin

I have a GNX, v8, twin turbo, FBI model straight out of Cali, 2 owner, 4 original miles.

I need a certified check deposited in my account for 4 meelion dollars and shipping will be free.

As I said, must send certified funds and I will ship the car asap. No prior inspections are available sorry.

My bank account is 4356bull****9874 in Nigeria,

Thank you,
:biggrin:

0604_lrmp_18_z+buick_regal+black.jpg

Good thing this isn't a 4 sale thread................:biggrin:

Oh and I have a hot lead on GNX 107 if you are interested.........:biggrin:

I have a GNX, v8, twin turbo, FBI model straight out of Cali, 2 owner, 4 original miles.

I need a certified check deposited in my account for 4 meelion dollars and shipping will be free.

As I said, must send certified funds and I will ship the car asap. No prior inspections are available sorry.

My bank account is 4356bull****9874 in Nigeria,

Thank you,
:biggrin:

0604_lrmp_18_z+buick_regal+black.jpg

Damn thats fugly:wink:

Kevin

Too late, I bought that one. I'm waiting for the title from Nigeria.

Hello Sir/Madam,
Greetings to you,well am John Doe and I am sending this order note in regards to purchase some Grand National, from your company. I will need your assistance of the models,sizes and price lists of the Grand National that you do have for sell. Actually I would like to know whether you accept credit card for payment.Hope to hear back from you soon.

Best Regards,
John Doe

And yes I get these all the time.......:eek:

Oh and I have a hot lead on GNX 107 if you are interested.........:biggrin:

I have owned GNX #107 3 times.. I'll keep it for a few months then get tired of driving an old car an sell it. Of course I made $$$ on it to !! Then when I see the guy I sold it to bailing on it for $10k I buy it back !! Come on just because I am fast on my feet to buy these cars don't hate me :p In all seriousness (is that a word??) there are a few cars out there that are for sale that do fit my needs :biggrin:

Tired of the wagon? Thought that fit your needs.:)