You can type here any text you want

GNocides Hard work pays off BIG!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Evaddave 87gn

Always learning...
I just wanted to give GNocide a Big thank you! He worked his A$$ off on my GN over three days. I was seriously considering a new paint job prior to his magical buffers.

Evaddave

Gnocide, (I was wrong, the injectors are 40.0 lbers)

Attachments

• P7160120.JPG
    P7160120.JPG
    66.8 KB · Views: 265
Seriously, as long as there are no bubbles or cracks most paint jobs can be made atleast 10x better with professional attention... I was able to get really nice results with my car as well... You just gotta know what to do and have the tools to do it! Looks killer man!

Thanks

I am very happy with the outcome! But you are right it does take the time and knowledge to do it correctly. I just hope I can keep it looking like it does now.

Evaddave

...ok suspense is up ...what is this knowledge , wisdom , secret info you need to know...spit it out...noah.

GNocides phone number!:biggrin: :biggrin: BAAAAHHHAAAAAAHHAAAA

Evaddave

oh snap!!!!!!!:D

a before pick would have amazed me

i cant even fathom what it used to look like.

i remember cloudy and scratched to death slightly though

Was it original paint? It takes a brave soul to buff on a stock paint car. :cool:

No picture.

Hey I was to embarrassed to take a Before picture! :tongue: I wish we would have thought of that before we started.

As far as the products we used, and tools, Gnocide will need to answer that.:confused: I do know the last two steps where with 3M glaze/sealer. Followed by Mothers pure carnuba wax.:D

Evaddave

Also the car was painted at some point. It looks as though they shot a couple coats of lacquer right on top the stock paint.

well it wasn't cleared too good ;
all the color in the 1500 grit 3m sandpaper was black,:eek: (this scared me the most because i expected white)Iwas more dumb then brave at that point.

okay general wet sand with above especially flat panels of hood, roof, trunk.
when car was sanded it looked ruined

i told dave........
"Dont worry , its an illusion:
unless i cant fix it;
then it becomes a reality":D

then wool buff with 3m cutting compound-i forget number but its tan in color.

then foam buff with 3m perfect it 05996 grey for dark color cars

then 3m hand glaze(applied and buffed by machine)

then choice of carnuba wax also applied and taken off with machine

EDIT TOOL LIST:

1 Milwaukee rotary polisher variable speed & wool pad
1 black & decker auto series rotary polisher with 3 m waffle pad
1 porter cable variable speed random orbital sander to apply polish and wax with foam pad
1 b&d random orbital 9" polisher to remove product with terry style pads

okay general wet sand with above especially flat panels of hood, roof, trunk.
when car was sanded it looked ruined

You can almost see a heart attack in progress when you start sanding on a customers car when it is fresh out of the booth. :D

Too Funny

HTML:
You can almost see a heart attack in progress when you start sanding on a customers car when it is fresh out of the booth.

LOL!! :D

Evaddave

Back