You can type here any text you want

GN's circa 1990 - Where Did They All Go??

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Dang!

I've never seen so many plastic headlight covers in my life. I'm glad that fad died out. I will say, that's the most Turbo Buicks I've ever seen together at once.

Cool video.:cool:

Mike Barnard

Another fad that luckily died

Thank god I wasnt alive yet because those fanny packs are just to cool for me :D

As much as it pains me to say it I'd venture to say a good number of those cars were either stolen or wrecked/parted out.:( That is cool to see a video of these cars from such a long time ago when there were a bunch of them out on the streets. I wish somebody had a video of the Buick dealerships from back in those days. I can remember going with my dad to the Buick dealership down here where he used to go to get his serviced (Ralph Buick) and there were a bunch of TRs out on the lot and in the service area. Cool stuff.

Those were

The good ole days . No fender vents no wheel flairs unless you had a gnx .. The fall of 87 was a great time .. You could go to a dealership buy a turbo regal and go strait to the track blow it up and get fixed under warranty .my first turbo t is on its third motor with less than 20 tho on her. Factory replacment blocks were all used up by 1992 . The cars ate them like candy back then ..

Back