You can type here any text you want

GNS gauge pod

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Tom Tom Turbo

Turbo Goes Woo Woo
anyone running the GNS gauge pod along side the cluster? I'm curious as to how the wiring runs behind it. It seems like it might be a better alternative to the ill-fitting Lotek pillar pod, but I don't like the idea that it can interfere with the center vents (at least it looks like it) and it seems pricey (but may be worth it if it fits and the color matches)

I have one, it doesn't interfere with the vents. Once you have the outer dash surround off, you can run the wires pretty easily up and though behind the idiot light panel. There's plenty of room. I also ran my scanmaster wire behind the new pod and down to the diagnostic port and set the scanmaster on top of the pod with sticky taped velcro.

I ran my wires out of the bottom of the pod and down between the radio console and the dash surround. My alky control is stuffed there and hides the wires. Here's a couple pics. I need to wrap up the wires better but you can't see them without ducking down and looking.

Attachments

• DSC00234.jpg
    DSC00234.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 152
  • DSC00236.jpg
    DSC00236.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 168
Here's mine:

Attachments

• 100_0779.jpg
    100_0779.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 148
  • 100_0780.jpg
    100_0780.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 136
The gauge bezels look good guys! Just a FYI you can take the wires straight out the side and into the dash area and that will hide all the wires... Looks good!

Scot W.

Back