You can type here any text you want

GNS Performance Tach Bracket

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SS/GN

I purchased a couple of Scott's tach brackets and I must say they are very nice. Perfect fit and no rubbing on the existing dash. I used mine for my boost gauge and it looks like it is floating on the original dash. If anyone thinks they can make this for $25 I wish them luck. The time to fab up and bend to do 1 is a waist of time. This is a perfect product for our cars.
Thanks again

Got any pics? Does it move the dash surround material where it will do it harm over time? I really need to put a tach in my car.

I will post pics when I get home . It fit perfect, you may have to grab it and give it a little bend ( easily done ) if it touches either the dash or the surround . I put them in both my cars and they don’t touch or rub anywhere . Truly a custom made Buick part for sure .

I'm sure it is. I just look at the way the two pieces fit together and don't see how you wouldn't put tension on them with a bracket in between.

That’s good to hear about the fit. I bought one also but haven’t installed it yet. I’m planning on mounting a Scanmaster G here. Seemed like a great place to put it.

Hope these help.

Attachments

• IMG_2621.JPG
    IMG_2621.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 112
  • IMG_2622.JPG
    IMG_2622.JPG
    986.8 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_2624.JPG
    IMG_2624.JPG
    904.9 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_2625.JPG
    IMG_2625.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 102
Here's a picture of my location, Sorry just took the picture a few minutes ago, and it dark or night time here in Denver
20221220_190721.jpg

I mounted a L bracket down below and got all my gauges attached to the bracket, if you want better pictures, I can shoot some after work tomorrow, if it's not Tooooo cold. Weather forcast is -9 for tomorrow

Back