You can type here any text you want

gnx 122, a few qs

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

chris718

Im doing some work on #122 .the car is being restored as well .the engine is untouched and boost is @10 psi according to the gage.with adj fuel regulator ,flowmaster exhaust system ,a ck trans with 2800 stall ptc converter as the only mods what is the max I can bump up the boost to without introducing problems.this is of course providing the engine is in good state of tune ie plugs wires fuel filter air filter etc which it is.i have no af gage on the car but do have it hooked up to the scanner.all is well except for a code 42 est fault but timing does advance under accelleration from 36 to 48 if Im not mistaken.t5hanks for any info.

Chris,

You might get a response posting this to the General Tech or Engine Tech areas. Also, there are standard 'recipes' that stage out the mods that you can find-- just do a search on these boards.

If the original turbo is on the car, it's quite valuable so you may want to swap that out before you entertain fuel pump, injector, and boost mods. Email me if you need to verify the original turbo on 122.

Good luck!

Back