You can type here any text you want

Gnx 132

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Onalky87

So I was on craigslist looking for doors last night. Found a guy with some doors in Boston,ma area. I call him and ask if he still has doors. He said "yes there off a 87 limited, what kinda car do u need them for?" I say a 87 gn. He's like o that's I own a ttype and gnx 132. I froze on the phone haha. So naturally we got off topic and started talking about his car. 30k miles all original and mint. He bought it 3-4 years ago for a price that was so cheap I almost didn't believe it. So I'm waiting for pix of the doors but if it looks like there what I want I'll be sure to take pix of gnx132 for u all when I pick up the doors.

I would love to go see this car. I am in the Boston, MA area! What ad was it so I can find an excuse :P.

I ended up not buying those doors. I can see if I can't find his number it u want. He's a very nice guy, I'm sure he wouldn't mind u coming to look at it

Haha I wish. Let's just say he bought it 3-4 years ago and if he sold it for 50k he wud almost double his money

Back