Gnx 137

Please post the link. I told the last guy I would wire him the money, but he needed to be sure the car had the original "purple dash inserts" because those were my favorite color.

same scam that keeps coming up. dont email him because he'll try and sell it using your name next time :eek:

no

not just money. Getting money without working for it. Bastards. :mad:

Its for the money first off but its also to get your ebay info so he can do it again under a different name. He's done it several times already!

Wes 87 Turbo T said:
not just money. Getting money without working for it. Bastards. :mad:
The Ebay sellers usually do not have anything to do with the scams that have high dollar cars for BuyitNow's that are under 10,000. The scammers high jack a honest sellers account, then copy a ebay listing for a high dollar car and insert a buyitnow and a different email address. I followed one thru all the way, up until the actual sending of the money. They all are out of the country and they all wanted Money wires only. No PayPal or any type of money transaction that can be traced. The reason they make the price under 10,000 is because anything over that they have to show ID to claim their money. Under 10,000 they will get paid in cash with no ID, free and clear. The screwed up part is that the person that has just been robbed of their money goes after the Ebay seller, who had nothing to do with deal. It is impossible to get any money back that has been wired. These scam artists should have their hands cut off, like in the old days. Please do not reply to any cheap buyitnows or to any Second chance offers on Ebay, as they have found a new way with the Second chance offer to scam your money. Always contact any Ebay seller thru the Ebay "ask a seller question" process. Good Luck and be careful.

1987 Gnx 137 SCAM SCAM SCAM

It's on ebay again...item number 4621597029 kgault_79 is listed as seller and member since March 12 (this is the 13th). Hang the sucker!!!