GNX #379 for sale

AZEE

I'm reluctantly selling car #379 of which I had the absolute pleasure of owning now for the past 2 years. I was fortunate in my find of the car as I had been searching for this car for the past 5 years. The car has 41k miles on it of which I had only put about 100 miles since my ownership started. I was looking for a car with a few miles on it that I could drive a bit (never happened) and still really appreciate the GNX for what they are! I didn't want a car that was museum piece that I'd feel guilty taking it out to a car show. All of the miles on the car are from the original owner as I'm only the second owner of the car. The car does not have the jacket or the book that came with it but does have the window sticker, owners manuals, build sheet, keys. The reason I have the build sheet is because the window strips were very heavily dry rotted (I still have the originals)so I had them replaced, which required the inner door panels to be removed, since the build sheet was there I took it out. The paint is very typical of the GN's in 87 but still looks really good. The body does have some minor imperfections of which I didn't touch, I left them alone, would require some touching up but I prefer the whole patina look of it. The fillers also typical of the GN's but some Meguires rubber magic brings them right back to life. The power antenna still works great with no problems. The headliner has been replaced which the previous owner had done prior to me owning the car. Again this is not a museum car but rather a very clean driver. I'm asking 59,900 for the car and would be happy to show anyone the car, send pics or answer anyone's questions. Aaron 708-212-5557 or Aaronz@comcast.net

Aaron, If you are able to please post a few pictures of the car. Usually this is the first thing that people ask for and it will help you get it sold. If your not sure how to you can email them to me: TurboRegal84@hotmail.com and I will post them for you.

Here are some pictures of the car (Posted for Aaron)

IMG_1313.JPG IMG_1314.JPG IMG_1318.JPG IMG_1319.JPG IMG_1320.JPG IMG_1322.JPG IMG_1358.JPG IMG_1359.JPG IMG_1361.JPG IMG_1363.JPG