You can type here any text you want

Gnx #435 For Sale 17.3 Miles

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TONY BIELINSKI

Original Owner - Kept In Heated-ac Garage-underneath And Everywhere Sprayed With Lite Oil-jackets Books Hats Lots And Lots Of New Parts In Boxes-books-manuals-more Then I Can List- Car Trades Considered-$115,000-for All-or Car Seperate-$105,000-

Looks like car = $105,000, jackets Books Hats Lots And Lots Of New Parts In Boxes-books-manuals-more Then I Can List = $10,000...:cool:

You are killin' us.:eek: Why don't you just post up some pics so we can see this beauty.:biggrin: Don't be shy:cool:

Books Hats Lots And Lots Of New Parts In Boxes-books-manuals-more Then I Can List

New parts? Any chance you had an extra GNX dash laying around;)? I know it's a long shot but I had to ask. Been searching for one after selling mine a couple if years ago...:mad:.... STUPID-STUPID-STUPID:mad:!!!!

Yea, post some pix plz. Can't be many left with that kinda mileage. That's a museum piece.

I Start It Up Every Couple Months And Warm It Up To Full Temp-rev It Up To 3500rpm Afew Times-pull It Out Of The Garage And Pump The Brakes And Put It Back-change The Oil Each Year-have The Original Oil In A Jar And The Original Oil Filter-NO OIL ON THE FLOORS YET

Started Up

Sounded Great- Revved It Up-35000-4000 Up-no Leaks So Far-exta Jackets Ets Totaly Documented From Day One-even Have A Pic Of The First Gnx At The Auto Show Mcormick Place It Was In A Boxing Ring Cool Pic-

Tony,where are you located? I knew a guy who used to live on my street in Lakes of the Four Seasons,Crown Point,Indiana some years back that had a car that sounds strikingly like yours??

Lake Of The 4 Seasons

Yep-sunnyslope Dr-small World-BUT I THINK THERE WAS ANOTHER ONE BUT THEY DROVE IT AROUND.

Well-all Jacket And Paperwork That Came With Car-all Other Parts Extra- Also Have Ss Cat Bypass Tubes-extra Cat/4k Miles On It

Back