- ALL ORGINAL DOCUMENTS
- 1 OWNER
- MANY EXTRA PARTS TO GO ALONG WITH
- ALL MANUALS INCLUDED
- SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY..

ASKING $125,000.00

KNOW OF ANYONE INTERESTED PLEASE EMAIL DAPHENOMENON22@HOTMAIL.COM

naaa no one comes to mind......

But I will say that for the 125k someone can own a real nice Merc S550 and a used 06 ZO6... or maybe just a house somewhere in the midwest....or a 20 year old GNX with 17 miles to put inthe garage and stare at on occasion...nice low mileage car by the way....

Trades considered?

I have an '86 5.0 Mustang, needs a little body work and a couple of tires .. maybe we could work something out?

I have a real nice 5HP Yard King push mower with very low mileage I could trade ya. It has a few scrapes and is a little dirty, may need the blades sharpened but still cuts like a dream. i dont have any of the original paperwork though.:( Oh, yeah, exactly how rare is a GNX? Never heard of one? Could you explain what it is?:confused:

Would this be the highest asking price for a GNX? Not trying to be negative, just asking. I have not seen one for over 100k yet, but I could be wrong!!!

There one on eBay that continues to be bid on to over $100K, but never sells :rolleyes: . Just keeps getting relisted.

I, like everyone else on this board appreciate a low mile GNX..but you have to look at the market right now and ask yourself if that car is worth that. I think the answer is no. In another 10 years...Yes. Dont get your feelings hurt about the replies that you are getting on this thread ,you cant blame anyone. Its not realistic at this point in time. There other GNX's that have and are being sold right now alot lower that are dictating the market value.

If you have your mind made up on that price you are gonna have that car for a little longer that you anticipated. If it does sell for that I will be suprised...of course a used car salesman once told me theres an a@s for every seat!!! Good luck.:)