You can type here any text you want

GNX #468 in Vegas??

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jdpolzin

May have already came up in another topic but I think i saw #468 in Vegas in a museum this past weekend. The mesuem said it was Reggie Jackson #12 out of 529 made. The fact that they said 529 made me realize they might not know what they are talking about so I tried to look inside at the dash plaque and it definately wasnt #12 but to me it looked like #468. It looked like it had a repaint or at least a good wet sanding becuase it didnt have much orange peel to it. Couldt see the mileage. They also had a 1400 mile GN.

Unless he had more then one, which is more than possible, his was burnt up in a fire along with many other fine rides. Someone on here is selling the rear and turbo cover off of it.

It is at the Imperial Palace. And it is not #12. Had a close up look at it about a year ago. Can not recall the number, must be a sign of old age.:)

Unless he had more then one, which is more than possible, his was burnt up in a fire along with many other fine rides. Someone on here is selling the rear and turbo cover off of it.

yeah i think he owned #44 as well to match his player # but i am probably wrong :eek:

Speaking of museums...... #405 is in Floyd Garrets muscle car museum here in Sevierville, TN :biggrin:

Jeremy is right, just saw it a few months back when parents visited me! His first one burnt up and he traded a 340 6 pack Cuda for the current GNX! If i could upload pics from my iphone of it i would post em!

gnx

Ya I saw that car last weekend too and they wanted 95K for it!!!!
Wow thats alot of money hey, then again, it is a gnx.
I am more of a TTA guy though.
It did look good.

Here is the link to the Imperial Palace GNX.
1987 BUICK GNX

Auctions states that it is GNX #012 but my records show that #012 is in PA.:confused:

Chuck, you're absolutely right. The VIN is that of 468. They are describing 012 and tying it to Reggie-- this car is definitely not GNX 012.

Here is the link to the Imperial Palace GNX.
1987 BUICK GNX

Auctions states that it is GNX #012 but my records show that #012 is in PA.:confused:

How hard is it for them to read the little number plate above the glovebox, so they can give out correct info on a car they are asking $95k for? lol

I have gnx #19 and have a copy of the signed title that reggie jackson owned it and sold it to al copeland from popeys chicken. I also have the official mileage statement signed by reggie jackson. Al Copelands company was investment car unlimited.

Went to Vegas this weekend & stopped by the Imperial Palace Auto Collection. Heres a few more pictures on the GNX they have for sale:

Attachments

• IMG_0419.jpg
    IMG_0419.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 531
The info they have listed...

Attachments

• IMG_0421.jpg
    IMG_0421.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 471
Is there a member is Vegas who could go down there and peer in the window to see what number is on the dash?

I would of, but what you don't see in the pictures, is that all the cars are roped off & your on camera everywere. They charge $8.95 just to go into the auto collection area & look at the cars. I'm sure if you ask, they would let you look inside the car.

Is it worth the nine bucks? What else is in there that caught your eye?

Back