You can type here any text you want

GNX fender flares question

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ttypewhite

Which vendor makes a set of GNX flares that stick out the least? I have a set where imo the front sticks out too far. I have seen a set that look really nice, even on a set of GTA rims which usually sit far inside the fender. It really looks like a covering instead of a bulky flare. Not sure if I apply heat to the fiberglass ones I have, I could kinda bend the flare up on the top of the fender to lose the aggressive curve?? and cut the inside lip to allow more roll out of the flare on the qtr panel?? Anyone ever try this?

I have never paid any attention to this. I am looking for a set now so that I can run some 18x11 on the rear and 18x9 on the front. I only know of 2 companies selling them, Kirban and Danko, there may be more and or the same pieces.

I dont think you can bend fiberglass with heat. Once it is cured that is what you have. I may be wrong.

I dont think you can bend fiberglass with heat. Once it is cured that is what you have. I may be wrong.
A heat gun can change the shape of fiberglass somewhat. I have done it to a bent aftermarket rear filler before.

Heat is not going to help with flares, too rigid. Talk to richard clark about what you need, he may be able to help

Back