You can type here any text you want

GNX flare welts.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ryan

CEO/Founder Nakslist.com
Saw a GNX today. Was looking at the welts on the flares. The look really shinny. The reason I mention this.....I was thinking of putting flares on my GN. Had a set of flares a while back but never put them on....sold em. But I remember the welts were a powdery flat color. Maybe I should ask this in the gen. pop section since you guys probably don't deal with the aftermarket flares. But if anyone knows if they have improved the quality of the welts or knows a company that makes a nicer version.....let me know. Thanks.

They were a flat color probably because they are supposed to be color matched to your car. I am guessing they were in a primer or they were bare.

My car has aftermarket flares and no welting. After purchasing the welting {good stuff BTW} from Kirbans I realize I like the flares much better without the welting. I never installed it. ;)

The welts were like new rubber. When you get a new rubber part it has that whitish color. Did not look like you could paint them. Looks like it would be a pain to paint on or off the car.

I must have misunderstood what you were asking. What are the welts?

I must have misunderstood what you were asking. What are the welts?

The rubber strip that goes between the fiberglass flare and the Qtr Panel/Fender.

f343_4-1.jpg

Back