gnx for sale 400orig. miles

Hey guy's VERY good luck to ya at BJ next week!!

Just curious, why is it that the Turbo T's & TTA's values are soooo far below the GN's, I know the whole Public Perception thing, but Dam..you can still pick up a ~5-6000mile T for ~15k...and that SAME GN is going for 24K+ ...THATS NUTS!!!

why on pricing?

I beleive the reason is literature,advertisement,car shows,t.v.,etc. is why gn's and other turbos will always be apart in value. Not knocking tta's or t's, but was the gn not said to be the fastest production car in 87,and the gnx the Darth Vader or ultimate muscle car of the "80's". Even though a stock T is faster than most GN's perception seems to be the key in value, just my opinion. By the way hold on to that T cause I sure regret selling mine, right Matt!!!!;) ;) ;)

Here are my gut feelings, and they are just my opinion, so please don't take it as me putting anything down or trying to get into a flame fest.

Perception means quite a bit when it comes to the collector car/muscle car market.

The TTA's are gaining ground, but I highly doubt they will be the next GNX as many people hope or think they will be. A low mileage TTA will go for $25-30K, so that is not bad at all, but the appeal is more to the enthusiast rather than the broader collector car market, plus it is still rather contemporary. Lets see what happens in 2009.

The biggest problem that I see, is other than some badging, they look like any other run of the mill Trans Am in 89. You could put a GTA next to a TTA and people who are not enthusiasts will not know the difference. I think the other mistake that was made by Pontiac on this car, was the cream white color. If they had done it in Black with some additional accents, the car may be performing better than it is as far as pricing.

The GN's in all black have a Nasty look to them, most magazines of the period always talked about the GN and treated the T as a stepchild. The GN name is synonymous with probably the fastest production car of that period.

Also, look at the 86 vs. 87, which will do better dollar wise? The 86 had lower numbers, but the 87 will do better in most instances.

As far as T's go, there will be an 86 at BJ, that actually got a better lot number than mine, so it will be very interesting how well it does.

What day will the Turbo Buicks be at Barret???

I want to go....... just want to hit the right day

I want to go....... just want to hit the right day

Twins car goes off on Thursday. Mine goes off Friday early afternoon, the T goes off abut 15-30 minutes after mine.

Lot #'s. Twin 42.1. Mine 343. T 347. 87 WE4, 740 (Saturday, Late)