GNX for SALE

nick19

1199miles all orig car incl the gatorback tires,only add on is a top of the line alarm with keyless entry and remote start which can be removed at anytime for the purist collector, car is mint no bumper filler fade and paint is one of the nicest on a gnx I have seen, all markings and stickers in place climate controlled storage and started regularly to prevent corrrosion of exhaust(orig and mint) and fluids running thru the engine to prevent any wear or dry damage that many low mile cars suffer from.Car is located in Canada but can be delivered to Soo Mi, 49783 at no cost as I'm only a couple hrs from the border.This is a U.S. car and 25yrs old and does not need to meet any other requirements other than title and bill of sale, please check for a shipping quote first.Has book,sticker and tons of orig docs from time of orig delivery.PM me and i can provide my ph #.Asking 75000.00

I am having dificulty posting pics here, but there are pics of my car at ronsusser.com where i also have the car listed as well. Thanks Nick.

car is in Ontario if you have any other inquiries but I can tell you that enclosed shipping to the west coast is approx 2500.00can funds