You can type here any text you want

GNX High Flow chip for stock inj

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

volvoman

The Green BEAST
Just wondering if any one had any info on this chip at all. I have tried to find out who made it, with no luck. If anyone has this chip or any info on it e-mail me or pm me.

Thanks for any info

Chris

Chris email Joe,jmidolo@comcast.net
He advertised one for blue tops earlier and I emailed and asked about it. He replied but did not tell me who made it. I emailed him again and asked....no response yet. We shall see:D

Way back in the late 80's there was a guy by the name of Don Kiger (Performance Designer Chips ?) that had a chip with a similar name. I ran a number of Kiger chips and they were all high timing, low boost. I recal hearing they had about 36° timing in them. I believe we went a best of 11.89 @ 113+ running 19#'s of boost on M&H street tires in early 1991 through the mufflers.

This may or may not be a chip from the Don Kiger, but it is a shot in the dark.

Paul Beal
pbeal@sympatico.ca

The Maximum Overdrive was Kiger's chip that had the insane-o timing in it. I do believe it was 36 degrees.

I THINK I have a GNX HiFlow on my hard drive still.. let me look and see what the timing is/was.

Nope.. got the Max OD and it was 36 degrees. I THINK the GNX HiFlow was 32 degrees. High timing for sure but on a relatively mild setup, probably still okay to use.

Once you go to bigger turbos tho, the high timing stuff really starts working against you.

Thanks for clearing that up Jay. I used to run the Maximum Overdrive, it was a favourite of mine. It worked very well back in the old days. I now run your chips and have had good success with them.

Back