GNX JACKET worth?

slowcar

Banned
I have a GNX jacket.... original Molly design... what would this be worth?... i dont have a GNX ...I was given the jacket from a GNX owner who sold his car years ago and happen to have it left over... let me know Mark

Do you know what car # it came from. I was told the original owner could not find the jacket when he sold my car #521. Mark

gnx jacket

An original, never worn GNX jacket just sold on Ebay for $1500.00. I talked to a guy a couple of months ago who wanted $3000.00 and he said when I passed someone bought it that night . Everything is expensive with these cars. I dont believe the jackets were numbered, the one I have isnt.

Scott

scotmarly said:
An original, never worn GNX jacket just sold on Ebay for $1500.00. I talked to a guy a couple of months ago who wanted $3000.00 and he said when I passed someone bought it that night . Everything is expensive with these cars. I dont believe the jackets were numbered, the one I have isnt.

Scott

Wow :eek: I wish the 89 TTA jackets would do the same thing!

- Dave

The jackets were not numbered...they have sold for $1500 to $3500 in the last few months.

Pete

Mine is not numbered.

Is the only way to tell if a jacket is authentic by the Molly design tag? Just curious? At these prices I can see the wheels turning in the minds of the crooks?

Jacket worth

I think that Jacket is worth at least $40,000! What else could have made these cars Skyrocket in price? It's all about the JACKET! :rolleyes:
Good Luck selling it, I'll give you $75 for it right now. Ok due to inflation, $125.
:biggrin:

gnx jacket

I was told by a GNX owner that you could get your number put on the jacket if you paid and ordered it on the form. It was placed on the opposite side of the jacket, same spot as the logo.

interesting information on more these car's history.
i will pay $250 for it as like my gnx book the jacket was gone when i bought gnx #186.

I sold an original TTA jacket on ebay 4 years ago for $360. At the time when i posted it there was a bidding war for it.

My GNX jacket has the car number on it because the original owner ordered it from Buick when they were offered. The only problem is that he then had his name embroidered on it too and my name is not "Jerry".