You can type here any text you want

GNX Ladder Bar

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

88hurstolds

Turbo Olds
Does anyone have a photo of a factory GNX Ladder Bar?
I urgently need one to verify bushing placement.
I am currently going through a huge issue with ladder bar and bushing fitment.
The one in the kit I received had issues with the bushings going in and I was sent a new bar but less one bushing and the holes were a bit oblong.
Pete then sent me another bar with the bushings installed, but I believe the small bushings are backwards as I was told the correct side to install is from the left by GNXRay.
I am at a loss on what to do now...

assume you mean the panhard rod , second from bottom in pic , the tweaked (angled) end goes to the passenger frame as it sits in pic

if you mean the torque arm , i believe the bushings go in from driverside (left)

Attachments

• 0829141550.jpg
    0829141550.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 243
Last edited:
Thanks, I meant torque arm, the bar I was sent has the small bushings installed from the right.
I am afraid that this will cause alignment issues during install.

just looked at mine in the car and all the bushings in the torque arm were installed from driverside (left), but there really isnt much difference (maybe an 1/8") in where it would place the bar even if they were from the right and the rear moves side to side as the ride height changes so it really shouldnt matter to the install or the operation

Well the front large one is installed from the left so it may offset the crossbar.
Given that there is 3/8" clearance with the driveshaft this may cause an issue since the small bushings stick out about 3/8".

Back