You can type here any text you want

GNX question

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Palomba

I just discovered this site,, and i dident know these cars were so rare, I know a friend who has one of these sitting in his driveway, interior shot, and just sitting, he says it still runs great and has a leak in one of the hoses on the turbo,

He doesent know there value, and i think this one has a good bit of millage on it, How much are they worth?

If in fact it is a true GNX (there are a ton of clones out there) and depending on how rough it is & how many miles, I would guess mid-$20k range for this one. They typically go for $40k on up (I have seen pristine single-digit-mileage ones go for well over $120k), but usually people that have a car like this take care of it so as far as I know none of the $40k ones had led a life as rough as your friend's car. What GNX number is it?

im not sure on the details, it was his grandfathers, and he gave it to him to restore and take care of, but he hasent shown interest, hes not into cars really

post a pic of it.......people on this site will be able to tell you if its real or a clone... no offense, but my bet is.. clone....the owner surely would know what it is and that its rare.....if its real

Back