Gnx reproduction dash

Geezy

today I received my gnx reporduction dash from GN restoration and I must say it looks awesome....only one question can led bulbs be installed for brighter light? If so what number are they? Any help would be greatly apprciated. Here are some pictures

Attachments

• IMG_0863.JPG
    IMG_0863.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 395
  • IMG_0865.JPG
    IMG_0865.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 383
today I received my gnx reporduction dash from GN restoration and I must say it looks awesome....only one question can led bulbs be installed for brighter light? If so what number are they? Any help would be greatly apprciated. Here are some pictures
Ever get it installed? I just ordered one

Any issues with dash or install. Any pics?

None at all, it was pre wired
59fb552a4dc47ee99d61d1e8a0a92096.png

You will have a bit of a hassle to get the cable thru just follow the directions and you will he fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

None at all, it was pre wired
59fb552a4dc47ee99d61d1e8a0a92096.png

You will have a bit of a hassle to get the cable thru just follow the directions and you will he fine.

Looks awesome. I also am having mine pre wires

same issue with mine...very dim light...did you find a LED solution?

same issue with mine...very dim light...did you find a LED solution?

I put Led bulbs in I want to say they were 194, but can not remember. The dimmest is speedo & rpm gauges apparently they need to be taken a apart and painted white on the inside in order to get brighter light, but I did not want to that so I left just leds in there

I put Led bulbs in I want to say they were 194, but can not remember. The dimmest is speedo & rpm gauges apparently they need to be taken a apart and painted white on the inside in order to get brighter light, but I did not want to that so I left just leds in there

do the LEDs work with the dimmer? can anyone confirm the 194 pt number??

do the LEDs work with the dimmer? can anyone confirm the 194 pt number??
Yes they do. And look up the bulb size for the warner gauges i believe they are 194 except the RPM Tach that is a different numbet I dont rememebr because I did my cluster a long tine ago

Hey y'all I have been pondering on this for a while maybe selling my S/W dash cluster and going with a different one. I'm very happy with this dash,but as you all know you always wanting to try something different an new for these cars, a never ending scenario. So I'm testing the water on how many people would be interested in purchasing my dash. JUST curious nothing set in stone yet. $2000.00 shipped lower 48. PM if interested??

Attachments

• 20160904_191125.jpg
    20160904_191125.jpg
    586.1 KB · Views: 145
Hey y'all I have been pondering on this for a while maybe selling my S/W dash cluster and going with a different one. I'm very happy with this dash,but as you all know you always wanting to try something different an new for these cars, a never ending scenario. So I'm testing the water on how many people would be interested in purchasing my dash. JUST curious nothing set in stone yet. $2000.00 shipped lower 48. PM if interested??
Yours oem? Ihow did you get the led to be bright on the rom gauge and speedo?