You can type here any text you want

GNX spotted

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

JimP

Spotted a GNX in Ottawa about a week ago. Was in my GN going east bound on Hunt Club Rd near Prince of Wales Dr, GNX went North onto Prince of Wales. I'm pretty sure it was the real deal. Was on my way to work, night shift :o it was about 8 p.m. Nice to see one being driven even though there were a couple of clouds in the sky.

Jim,

Likely it is indeed the real deal and is GNX #127. It gets driven alot as I think it is a keeper for the family that owns it. Upon receiving the car it ran OK but not great. After some troubleshooting it runs great now. Just like almost every other TR the problem was the MAF......

Below is a pic of it taken from the Brockville car show last August. I am not sure how that bonehead in the picture got in there though.....

:rolleyes:

Attachments

• GNX127 - Brockville Aug 2007.JPG
    GNX127 - Brockville Aug 2007.JPG
    83.6 KB · Views: 391
Beautiful car, there is something about the GNX that the Grand Nationals or T-types can't harness, maybe it's the fender flairs. Ha ha! Love the smile, I would be smiling so much it would hurt if I owned a GNX.

Back