GNX style rims

Bingo!! I also do believe that they are Rikens!!! Come to think of it, the kirbans have a solid center. If I remeber correctly the Riken and Enkei rims were Xtremely similar as well!!! Not Kirbans but still worth a good $800 minimum!!!!!!!

Kirbans?

I have a set of ARE rims with a smooth center. I was told they were Kirbans but I do not think they were original factory Kirbans. All the factory ones I've seen DON'T have the smooth center. I will post pics tonight when I get home. Mabye you guys could tell me.

Here are some pics

Got $1750 in these rims. Payed $1000 for the wheels on ebay. When they got here they needed to be restored. I was pissed! The guy would not take back because I cleaned and polised one wheel. Took like 8 hours and though it looked alot better I still did not think it was in (exellent condition ) like the guys ad said.
So I ended up sending them off to be restored. What do you think?
Please someone tell me If these are infact Kirbans. I know there is no way they are OEM GNX wheels. Is there such a thing as aftermarket Kirbans? Possibley?

Attachments

• Rims restored.JPG
    Rims restored.JPG
    95.4 KB · Views: 88
  • Wheels 2.JPG
    Wheels 2.JPG
    204.7 KB · Views: 80
  • Wheels on car.JPG
    Wheels on car.JPG
    66.2 KB · Views: 78
Rick87GN said:
Got $1750 in these rims. Payed $1000 for the wheels on ebay. When they got here they needed to be restored. I was pissed! The guy would not take back because I cleaned and polised one wheel. Took like 8 hours and though it looked alot better I still did not think it was in (exellent condition ) like the guys ad said.
So I ended up sending them off to be restored. What do you think?
Please someone tell me If these are infact Kirbans. I know there is no way they are OEM GNX wheels. Is there such a thing as aftermarket Kirbans? Possibley?

Nice pics. Those are Kirban wheels. As you will notice, the webbing does not go all the way to the lugnuts like an Original GNX wheel or like the GTA wheel. The Kirbans have a smooth centerpiece with holes for the lugnuts.

INTERCOOLED said:
Nice pics. Those are Kirban wheels. As you will notice, the webbing does not go all the way to the lugnuts like an Original GNX wheel or like the GTA wheel. The Kirbans have a smooth centerpiece with holes for the lugnuts.

I don't know why but I thought Kirbans only came factory on the GNX
:confused:

Intercooled hit the nail on the head with yours Rick!! I'm still goin with either the Rikens or Enkei's for you one shot and Rick I have a set or OEM GNX rims for sale if your interested?

Those are trans am or firebird rims and are 15 inch, i saw a couple on some f body cars and thought they were the gta rims but they were 15 inch.