You can type here any text you want

GNX transmission cooler pictures

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

MarkJamesGN22

Does anyone have a picture of how the GNX transmission cooler mounts and line routing. I have ordered the mounting brackets from ebay. I will locate the cadilliac cooler or something close but just want pictures to make it look as close to factory as possible. Thanks!

Does anyone have a picture of how the GNX transmission cooler mounts and line routing. I have ordered the mounting brackets from ebay. I will locate the cadilliac cooler or something close but just want pictures to make it look as close to factory as possible. Thanks!
Here’s my set up….pretty close to the original GNX setnup

Here’s my set up, pretty close to the factory set up
IMG_5586.png

there are diagrams in the hardbound gnx book and in kirbans guide book
the cooler was similar to the cadillac cooler and was avalable as an aux cooler over the counter through gm but didnot come with correct brackets
the rubber lines were attached to cooler with crimp rings and at the rad side
one rubber line to the rad cooler used a 180 steel line with a male inv flare end
the other line used a straight steel line , both were connected to the rubber with a brass crimp collar
20220319_121649.jpg

I have the (original) Dennis Kirban GNX Style Trans Cooler which I think was a good design. If you'd like I can take some pictures 📸 tomorrow and post them.

Mario

Back