You can type here any text you want

GNX/TTA Rear Wheels

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Yes they will fit!

Most common/preferred way is 4 fronts, since you will not need longer wheel studs in the front. If you have 2 fronts and 2 rears, you run the FRONTs in the back with no backspacing, then the two REARs in the front with longer wheel studs, i cant recall how long the studs need to be.

Most will say only get 4 fronts because you wont need to get longer wheel studs, but it's a lot harder to find 4 good fronts compared to 2 and 2.

I have two fronts on the back and two rears on the front and sure do love them!

-Adam

what if

I am trying to find the 4 fronts, and maybe have to buy a full set plus two fronts individually. I see the TA rears on the front of the gn's will work, with different studs, and the ta fronts on thre rear.. what is needed to be able to put the rears on the back of the g/n? Also, is there any difference in running 4 fronts vs the reversed fr/rear setup as far as max tire sizes are concerned? would like to fit as much under the car as i can, and would determine if Im buying extra rims or not...thanks,Jon

Give a call to Jim Lyon at True Design Wheel. You send him some GTA wheels ("fronts" or "rears"...it doesn't matter) and he will make them in any rear spacing you want...He's already made a set for me for the front which are 16"x5" and I am currently having a set made for the rear which are going to be 16"x10"...!:eek:

Claude ;)

To run 2 rears and 2 fronts you need a 1/2in spacer with 2in studs on the front, napa part # for the studs is 641-158

TTA Wheels

FOR SALE:

I have a set of five front TTA wheels that I got with my GN when I bought it last December. The wheels were redone. The centers have been powdercoated black, all the rims have the clearcoat finish redone. They are beautiful wheels. I really hate to part with them, but I am going back to the stock look.
There are five wheels total. I got a spare that was redone also still in the box.
Let me know if interested. I'm in the Chicagoland area.

Mike R.

FOR SALE:

I have a set of five front TTA wheels that I got with my GN when I bought it last December. The wheels were redone. The centers have been powdercoated black, all the rims have the clearcoat finish redone. They are beautiful wheels. I really hate to part with them, but I am going back to the stock look.
There are five wheels total. I got a spare that was redone also still in the box.
Let me know if interested. I'm in the Chicagoland area.

Mike R.

I could use just one. I have a bent one. So if someone wants four, I'll take the fifth?

Thanks,

Rich

Back