You can type here any text you want

GNX turbo original 28k miles

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turboaz

My last GNX part for sale from my collection is an original turbo off a 28k mile GNX. I'll post the tag #s tomorrow. Here are a few of the pics of the piece. Open to serious offers only. Thanks , Paul

Attachments

• gnxt1.gif
    gnxt1.gif
    49 bytes · Views: 409
  • gnxt2.gif
    gnxt2.gif
    49 bytes · Views: 425
  • gnxt3.gif
    gnxt3.gif
    49 bytes · Views: 403
  • gnxt4.gif
    gnxt4.gif
    49 bytes · Views: 402
  • gnxt5.gif
    gnxt5.gif
    49 bytes · Views: 402
a pic if the link does not work

Here is 1 pic if the link does not work. Thanks.

Attachments

• gnxturbo.jpeg
    gnxturbo.jpeg
    22.6 KB · Views: 423
Open to offers

offer

Definition 1

Voluntary but conditional promise submitted by a buyer or seller (offeror) to another (offeree) for acceptance, and which becomes legally enforceable if accepted by the offeree. An offer (unlike a solicitation) is a clear indication of the offeror's willingness to enter into an agreement under specified terms, and is made in a manner that a reasonable person would understand its acceptance will result in a binding contract. Sorry to be a smart ass, but I thought saying open to offers would make it clear. I have no set price. Thanks , Paul

Price

My last GNX part for sale from my collection is an original turbo off a 28k mile GNX. I'll post the tag #s tomorrow. Here are a few of the pics of the piece. Open to serious offers only. Thanks , Paul

what is this Ebay ??? :rolleyes: Or just "Phishing" ?? I don't understand what the big deal is by putting in a price :rolleyes: It's YOUR part and you KNOW what YOU want for it :redface:

what is this Ebay ??? :rolleyes: Or just "Phishing" ?? I don't understand what the big deal is by putting in a price :rolleyes: It's YOUR part and you KNOW what YOU want for it :redface:

Agreed. If you want to auction it off go here eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

If you really want to sell it for a fair price, I would imagine try contacting this guy 3.8 turbo would give you a fair price for it. He has made a GNX clone that is pretty fantastically accurate, but is missing just the turbo to complete. This is just a guess.

Otherwise, I'll give you 10,000 for it. You just have to send it to me first to look over, and I'll send you the money once received.:D

Might do E-bay

Was hoping to get in the $5k range. Hate dealing with E-bay and all the BS. along with it. Thats why I offered it here 1st.

Just listed on E-Bay

Thanks for the posts. I just listed it on E-Bay along with other new Grand National parts. Paul

Back