You can type here any text you want

GNX value ???

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

1-CLN-GN

I was wondering what is a one owner 58k mile GNX in good condition worth?No i dont have it but i am goin to go look at one tomm and am wondering what to offer.Also what do i need to look for ?Thanks

Dog

I was wondering what is a one owner 58k mile GNX in good condition worth?No i dont have it but i am goin to go look at one tomm and am wondering what to offer.Also what do i need to look for ?Thanks

nice looking dog is that the only one you got as for the gnx make sure its real.

Greetings,

Get me the VIN. In the meantime I'll send you some information on what to look for.

That is wat i neeed to know.What do i need to look at to make sure its a real GNX?

nice looking dog is that the only one you got as for the gnx make sure its real.

Thanks man but no that is not my only dog.I have a 7 month old female that i want to take to my boy BamBam as soon as shes ready.

I dont have the vin number yet but what in the vin number do i need to make sure is there?I think its GNX number 480 something.

Back