You can type here any text you want

GNX Wheels and Tires for sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Chris McDade

My GNX wheels and tire are for sale. Going a differnet route.

16X8 front and rear. Rear tires are BF Goodrich drag radails 255/50/16. There is a little less then half left. Front tires are a off brand 245/50/16. They have over 75% left. They have a good shine to them. A good polish and they will look real good! $850.00 plus shipping.

Cell with any questions @281-853-5465
wheels.JPG

wheels1.JPG

Wheels2.JPG

No insults intended or implied, but are these OEM GNX wheels, or are they "GNX Style"?

David,
I will be back in town on Friday and I will chase down the date code for you on the front tires. They are about 2 years old. These wheels were on the car when i bought it about 4 years ago. They are not TTA wheels. There was a receipt that the seller provided to me for the wheels where he bought them. I will look it up when I get home and give more details on the wheels. They are the same offset. They are not differnet. Wheels are not damaged.

Thanks

I did confirm these are GTA 4 front wheels. Front tires look great. No dry rot.

New price $800 plus shipping.

Offers? Need to move these. I will ship...buyer pays.

I guess I'm out just can't swing the funds at the moment. I was looking just to have them for a change of pace. Sorry Chris and good luck they are worth the price your asking.

Back