GNX Wheels From Kirban

Stixx 11

I was reading through the board and saw that someone had said it is easy to lose the centercaps of the GNX wheels made by Kirban. I just bought a set and the tabs are plastic for the centercaps and I am wondering how I can make sure I do not lose them? Anyone have any personal experiences that might help!

PUT SOME "RIGHT STUFF GASKET SEALER ON THEM it works good been there not regular silicone it's way better

Send them back and get the ones from GMpartsdirect. You won't ever have to worry about ever loosing one.

Originally posted by Stixx 11
I was reading through the board and saw that someone had said it is easy to lose the centercaps of the GNX wheels made by Kirban. I just bought a set and the tabs are plastic for the centercaps and I am wondering how I can make sure I do not lose them? Anyone have any personal experiences that might help!

Stixx, if it's the thread I've been on this week, it's only in reference to the Kirban centercaps used on NON-KIRBAN Trans Am wheels like Classic Industries, etc...

I had the Kirban's own GNX wheels for several years and they were excellent fit and never lost a centercap on them. My friend has them now and I don't think he's had any trouble either.

Mike [:)