You can type here any text you want

GNX wrecked?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
worth rebulding how much would you pay?

Guys if this thing was still in one piece with a title it would be well worth rebuilding. I know it looks bad but for the kind a money they are going to bringing I would have bought it and I bet some of you guys too. I bet someone will pay dearly for the title and vin plate if the ins. co. didnt take em. If the guys sells the papers I bet there will be another gnx 216 rolling around in a year or two. Something to think about...Ida put 18-20 on it what do you think you would have bid on it as in sits the picture? Whats your best cash offer?

I'm pretty sure i've seen the pics of the above car before, along with more showing them taking a GN and rebodying the X with it. Looks like they'd be short a few parts. At least someone got to enjoy the car for 50,000+ miles before they wrecked it, according to the odometer.

There is no doubt i would buy it in that condition and rebuild, goin for over 40 you bet, plus shes got some interesting history about her.

onefastcar said:
There is no doubt i would buy it in that condition and rebuild, goin for over 40 you bet, plus shes got some interesting history about her.
you would loose your a**. look at the cost of the parts to put it back together. you would have 50-60k into it just to put it back together!!

there are serveral 289 and 427 Cobra's that there are 2 or 3 that have the same serial # ... way back when guys were building the cars around a door with the VIN stamped on it :rolleyes: this is goin to happen in the GNX market also .. :eek:

TurboIndian said:
you would loose your a**. look at the cost of the parts to put it back together. you would have 50-60k into it just to put it back together!!

I've got a gn donor in my driveway believe me it would'nt cost me that, well since i can do it myself. If you had someone do it yeah but not for me. :D

Back