You can type here any text you want

go SFI?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
LOL, i know just giving ya a hard time.

I think what needs to happen is you need to move to my neighbor hood. Im having a hard time staying motivated in the garage without somebody to talk to. :frown: and I could use the help.... LOL

A.j.

I NEED the help more than you do... why dont you come up here:eek: but yeah Id help... i need to learn more about my car.

I would love to have an SFI car but the carb turbo cars are cool and cheep compared to the SFI cars. How many carb turbos have you seen in real life? I would have loved to go SFI but unless you have starter car it gets expensive.

SFI cars would be mega fun to drive over a carb car but as a fellow High Schooler with a carb turbo they go kinda fast for what they are IMO. Plus its about the only turbo car I can afford. Everyone at the school loves it too. And hey mines a 80 motor and yours is an 83 so yours is technically faster! :) Id kill to have T-tops and as good of a starter car as yours. Wanted a Regal and ended up with a cutlass. Wanted a turbo car and had to build a turbo motor. Wanted good suspention so I had to buy the stuff. Wanted a bucketed/console interior so I had to buy a 85 salon for the interior. About the only thing Id change on yours would be take off the wires and put on some 16" GTA's but thats just me. Your way farther ahead now than I was when I started mine last spring!

S F I?

sheesh.... how gay.

A.j.

I remember something you said in another thread Aj. Something about getting frustraited?:biggrin: LOL

:rolleyes: just a thought man:o

If it helps I started out planning on converting an NA Regal to SFI but the C/T car fell into my lap and I couldn't resist.:eek: SFI is the best system out there, no questions asked. But, the unique properties of the C/T system has gotten under my skin now and it's there to stay.:redface::biggrin:

Well you're an EX Jesse, and you know how exes are treated.:tongue: LMAO JK bud. LOL

I NEED the help more than you do... why dont you come up here:eek: but yeah Id help... i need to learn more about my car.

LOL... most of the kids in my hood, think im building some kind of black voodoo witch magic in the garage - if its not honda and 4 cylinders there not interested. theres some college girls who think its neat, but my ol lady wont let them hang around... lmao :rolleyes:

I used to live up there in washington not too long ago... shame we never caught up then!

:biggrin:A.j.

Back