You can type here any text you want

Going to F.A.S.T.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ARI inc.

IM going to a bank to bank setup with my new built 109 motor, and i was wondering if im gonna lose anything by switching like cruise control, converter lock up, or anthing else.
Thanks

You will lose lockup control and a/c cut out under wide open throttle, cruise will work You will have to ground pin a2 to get the a/c to work if the harness is not jumpered. i am running a tcc1 digital performance for lock up for under $200 works killer, better than stock ecm. Now you have to program the fast for cold starts, and hot soak and driveability, so that should keep you busy for a few months.. enjoy:)

Originally posted by norbs
You will lose lockup control and a/c cut out under wide open throttle, cruise will work You will have to ground pin a2 to get the a/c to work if the harness is not jumpered. i am running a tcc1 digital performance for lock up for under $200 works killer, better than stock ecm. Now you have to program the fast for cold starts, and hot soak and driveability, so that should keep you busy for a few months.. enjoy:)

My AC worked fine without having to do anything special to the harness.

Back