Going to Tracks Friday.8/31

Originally posted by KENNE-BILL
Should be able to make it down there.
Nick, Are you going to run (Test) your NEW car?:)

And Jackson,
Hmm. Maybe I'll spectate
:confused: :( Come on, It's a good night to Test & tune. Got to TEST $ TUNE the NOS:eek: Right?:D

Probably not Guy. Car has been hung up since last weekend waiting for a new thermostat housing to arrive, old one got wounded severely. Been doing odds and ends in the meantime, cleaned the intercooler inside and out, installed missing body bushings #3 and #4 along with the GNX bushings over the axle, new trans mount and safety loop;).

Hung up.Thermostat housing

Hopefully the thermostat housing comes before Friday.:)
I have a pair of GNX bushings. Don't know how to install them. Is it hard to put in? Must lift car right? How & where do you lift?:confused:

Guy

I'll try and make it down there. It'll be late though.

Jackson, ready to run the '84 and the NOS? I have my cell phone ready. (Mr. Rescue) :p :p :D

Mick- If the housing comes in by Friday, are you going to run?;)

Since Snyder's said "Next week for sure" for the 5th week in a row, it doesn't look like I have ANY chance of running Friday. Geez, I hope they just FIND my block there in the shop by Friday. But who knows, I may go spectate.

Oh, I just happen to have my original thermostat housing sitting in my garage I THINK (may have chucked it in the dumpster). I just got one of those billet housings myself. I don't remember who was waiting on one, but if you want my original let me know and it's yours. Just have to pick it up. But don't hold me to it yet. As I said, it may be in the trash.

Derrick

If my car is back together and running I may try it out. If not, next week weekend.

Hey Nick, Did you ever get that thermostat housing?:D
One arrived today via UPS but its not for sale.:D

Hey Sherman, cough it up or the beast(Max) might be missed one of these nights and held for ransom! I wonder if the truck can even haul him over the H-3?:p

Kind of late, but is anyone going down tonight? Looking out from atop Pearlridge, I would guess that it is or will be raining down on that side this evening.

Guy and Steve will be there but if it rains they going to meet somewhere else. They should be there by 7:00p.m.