You can type here any text you want

Good belt #

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

paccio

I'm using the goodyear 1615mm belt. I'm getting the clikity clak from the hitting on the a/c pulley.

What are you guys using for a shorter belt.

I use the Napa belt number 060623. The demensions are 21mm by 1595mm. My experience with this belt is that it is super tight when new. We bought a O'Reillys brand 1595mm and it would not fit. To install this belt you better have a helper.
HTH

Ahhh.. get the correct GM belt.

Another solution may be get an overdrive WP pulley from RJC. Its diameter may be large enough to help your belt issue.

Look up Scott.. aka North East Turbo. He may have some OEM belts left.. I bought one two weeks ago to sit on... and keep warm :D

BTW.. theyre not cheap.

HTH

My local Autozone had a Kelly Springfield(made by Goodyear) in the slightly undersized 635K6 for $10.99. Perfect fit..

lol

Someone has stock belts left?

When i got mine acouple years back it was the last one in GM stock :-) Still have it all nice and new and I am sitting on it as well.

I'm sure they are hosing you on stock blets bad enough(if any left) to warrant trying aftermarket. By the time I need another one, it will be all that is left.

later
Jeremy

I just went to advance and they let me go look at all the belts, I ended up finding a 1600mm belt, it works perfect!!

Back