Good BRF trans

eiuskoalman

I've got a good BRF tranny & art carr 9" converter taking up space in my garage. They came from a car I parted out 6 or 7 years ago and have been collecting dust ever since. The car was driven from Miami to central Illinois before the owner decided to blow the bottom end of the motor out just miles from home. Tranny tech in Miami rebuilt it just before its trip to the midwest. I spoke with one of their guys after I got the car and he confirmed the rebuild. Also, I can't remember the specifics of the convertor although I believe it is a 3500 stall non lockup. I have the specs written down somewhere, I'll continue to look for them. Make me an offer, I'd like to get rid of these parts. And yes, I can ship it freight.

I don't really know, have not been in the loop with the TR crowd for a handful of years. All I know is that it looks like a core is worth around $200 - $250. This isn't a core, its a good unit with a good converter. Just shoot me an offer, whats the worst that can happen?

TTT

OK, $500 takes it. Am I out of line here, seems like a heck of a deal for a built trans + an art carr 9"?

I think I've got it sold. I'm expecting payment this week. If the deal doesn't go thru I'll let you know. Thanks for the interest.