You can type here any text you want

Good Luck (they'll need it)

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Mine was nicer with 96k on it 5 yrs ago and I havent touched the body on it :-)

Some people.

Plus mine wa sa factory virgin this one has been bastardized.

later
Jeremy

The guy can ask whatever he wants for it....It is HIS car.

That is actually a nice car for 13x,000 miles. Looks to be unmodified and taken car of for 16yr old car.This will be one to watch to see the other end of the market tho.

that's what happens when someone buys a car and does not take care of it and drives it like they stole it.. the end result.. that auction! Seems to be a bunch of ratty TTA's popping up on eBay recently :confused:

Phillyturbosix, Why would you make a statement like that? Some people have higher milage TTA's so they can afford other things or thats all they can afford.... RATTY TTA's is kind of harsh.

The guy can ask what he wants.

Originally posted by TT/Ameasap
The guy can ask whatever he wants for it....It is HIS car.

That is actually a nice car for 13x,000 miles. Looks to be unmodified and taken car of for 16yr old car.This will be one to watch to see the other end of the market tho.

I agree, it looks nice for the mileage.. but 11k? come on.
I'd drive there and hand him 7k today just to shut my wife up and give her a driver :)

I bought one new in 89 and beat the hell out of the car for 5 years !!! raced 3 times a week . Drivin in rain , sleet and snow !!! Car was awesome in the snow with 4 snow tires :p Its a car for Christ sake :rolleyes: ..... oh I sold it for $5k in one hour ...needed a motor and body work . Then I bought a 10k mile one to turn into a new stage 2 beater :p

RATTY TTA's

Personally I think for the amount of miles it is in great condition! The engine bay could use some cleaning ,replace the driver seat leather , replace the rear wing and repaint the front bumper and you will have a sweet driver! If I had an extra $9k I would offer it to him and sit on it while I play with my other cars and when I get bord...fix it up! IMO

Originally posted by TT/Ameasap
$8,865.43 and still going.....Very interesting with one day to go.

Either my 'free' advertising helped, the TTA market is booming or a car dealer (or two...) are scratching each others backs.
Take your pick.
I'm in the market for another TTA but I can't see spending that much on a car with that many miles.

Originally posted by Metal
Either my 'free' advertising helped, the TTA market is booming or a car dealer (or two...) are scratching each others backs.
Take your pick.
I'm in the market for another TTA but I can't see spending that much on a car with that many miles.

IMO, and I think others will agree....The TTA market has come around some. Not substansually, but has risen a bit. This could be an effect from prior listings that sold for a fair amount more than expected.

Bo

I'm also watching this one close as this car is very close to mine in condition and mileage. At the present bid it is more than what I spent though. I'd be surprised if it makes the reserve.

I like how he says: The person that owns this car takes remarkable care of it.

If that's true, I'd hate to see his daily driver :eek:

Why do you want to be an a$$hole about it? I think that it's great that the car may sell for more than $10K! That would help the market on everyone's TTA. One of the things that has hurt the resale of these cars is when someone gets in a financial bind and whores one out for way less than it's worth. Supply and demand........if all TTA owners refused to sell their cars for less than what they deemed fair, the market value would rise. My .02

Back