good mechanic shop in tennessee

kallen

need the names of some good mechanic shops in tennessee that works on the grand national

Add some info so we know where you're located. Go to your user controls and add a sig so we have some idea about your car as well. What is it you're looking at having done?

Middle, East or West TN? I don't know anyone in Middle TN that specializes in turbo buicks. What are you wanting to have done?

need the names of some good mechanic shops in tennessee that works on the grand national

i live in memphis.. and i do all my own.. dont trust anyone else.. for major stuff i get my uncle.. hes a GM mechanic.. what all do you need done?

I live in Nashville (Madison area) and there is a guy in Franklin, TN that does work on Grand Nationals. His name is Randy Simpson and his shop is called RES Automotive. He fixed my knock and stumbling problem in less than twenty minutes. There is also an AC Delco garage here in Madison that works on a customer's twin turbo GN all the time. I have talked to them and they are very knowledgeable about GN's. PM me if you need more info.

Go with Dwayne from ICE Performance in clarksville Tn you won't get a better guy to do the work he's on here as need2bfaster. He has done the motor in my buick and now he's doing a truck for me from pretty much the ground up while I'm stuck in Afganistan, I pretty much only go to him.

Im in mid tn. im looking to get my car started. It only turns over but wont start. I had the engine completely rebuild and added as few up grades. the weekend i was suppose to pick my car up from the shop, the mechanic found he had a brain tumor,and stop working on cars. he said the only thing left to do was put the fuel pump in the car and it would be ready. i did that, and has not had any luck. i need somebody that knows a gn and is not full of bs.

That's D'wayne he know's GN's front, back and sideways, He own's a twin turbo GN. He's done everything from engine's for a GN's all the way to full restorations. If you can get your car to him you won't regret it.

Here ya go
931-216-4251
931-358-4773

When you talk to him let him know josh in Afganistan sent you.