You can type here any text you want

Good morning, Americans...it's FRIDAY

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
It's Friday yet again, and I have work til 1 AM :mad: . But at the same time I get my paycheck and that means money into the TR :D :D :D

It's Friday!!!

Happy Halloween!

And who funked up the colors on this site?

It's Friday!!

Thanksgiving Season has begun. Or do we skip Thanksgiving Season and go directly into Christmas Season?

I remember in the days when the networks showed cartoons on Saturday morning, Christmas Season didn't begin until the day after Thanksgiving.

It's Saturday!!!

Better late than never. Or maybe I'm early - 6 day early.

IF this stupid ass post was a horse you would shoot it and put it out of its misery :rolleyes: :eek:

nah this thread does... :eek: so then you could flush it down the toilet where it belongs .. :rolleyes: :p

lyonsd said:

pretty lame haha.

I had writen a pretty long disagreement statement and listed reasons but decided to delete them. Out of my 1 dozen list of reason this is lame ill just go with my favorite one.

Actually thinking humans can QUOTE GOD, rofl thats like 10X worse then the POPE thinking he can. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Think now, think really really HARD, wait not hard enough yet a lil deeper, there you go....actually trying to QUOTE GOD himself hahaha :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: If you believe the bible or any church can acutally QUOTE GOD, I feel unadulterated sadness for your creative, individual, and spiritual soul & mind.

ill stop here....

Back