You can type here any text you want

Good morning, Americans...it's FRIDAY

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
ahhh 70 dec. this weekend. racing on sunday with the az gn buick club. gotta love living in the west!

Hell no! I worked two weeks with one day off...I'm screwin around today and gettin' loaded and laid tonight...woohoo! :biggrin:

Well as of now I'm at school 'looking up' a movie for Film and Lit. The movie's ''Alfred Hitchcocks' Notorious''. Sometimes it can be hard to look at TB stuff while trying to look like I'm lookin up the movie....i got a bad seat too. :(

I gotta work tonight too, it dont bother me cause that means MORE money for TR!

Im dissapointed/sad though, a car I wanted already has a potential buyer...I would love to get it :frown:

Well, that's my friday so far....

-Adam

Yahoo!

TGIF, Another weekend full of fun filled motor pulling.
Can't wait!

P.S. I am at work.

It's FRIDAY!!

Sorry so late - this has been the worst week of my life.

Hey there,
I was wondering if anyone was going to get Friday going!

Don't worry about your week, you have the weekend to rest, relax, regain contol, and goof off. Or whatever you do.

Look to next week as an opportunity...to fix last week.

Have a good one!

zeus87gn said:
Don't worry about your week, you have the weekend to rest, relax, regain contol, and goof off. Or whatever you do.

Look to next week as an opportunity...to fix last week.

Good advice for when one has a "bad" week. But I had the worst week of my life, which implies it's beyond just plain old "bad". And therefore not as easily dealt with as not worrying about it or "fixing" it. And in this case, it is just the beginning.

Oh, you've got to be kidding! :eek:
Sorry to hear about that.
I guess that has to do with your week from hell last time.
It will get better. Hang in there buddy.

sorry to hear that. hard to say anything that will make you feel better but time will help. you will start to feel better. be good to yourself and do what you can to stay in touch with the kids. it will get easier as time goes on.

Why is it that 9 times out of 10 even the most heinous women prevail in custody matters? :mad:

This is not over - it's the temporary arrangement until the divorce is finalized. I have one more card to play.

Ah yes, another glorious weekend to enjoy.
Maybe I can get some motor assembly done after painting, grass cutting, hedge trimming, beer drinking....

Hey Lyonsd, I hope you had a better week this time around.

Back