Good morning, Americans...it's FRIDAY

Guy. I'm sure that you heard that Lou pulled the plug on going.
Feel free to give me a call on Sunday if needed.

Yes Mike,

I spoke with Lou. It's too bad, he needs a little escape. Thanks for the offer, I'll keep you informed of the individual run results.

Dennis Sivak, a compatriot of Nick's is coming down and can help me tune. He's the guy who set up my PowerLogger. He's pretty familiar with the car.

Good Morning everybody , I'm headed to the track tomorrow for a test and tune here in north Ms . Wish me good luck ;) I'm hoping for some good numbers as I really don't know what times I should expect . Oh and its a 1/8 mile track . You guys and girls have a good weekend , Keith

Good Morning everybody , I'm headed to the track tomorrow for a test and tune here in north Ms . Wish me good luck ;) I'm hoping for some good numbers as I really don't know what times I should expect . Oh and its a 1/8 mile track . You guys and girls have a good weekend , Keith

Good Friday and Good Luck!

Good luck.

I got to flog my GN this week BIG TIME.
The Mean Chicken would be proud.:D

Happy Friday.

Gosh every day is a Friday for me. So happy Friday for all you guys that still work. Your day will come, where it will be 5:00 Friday everyday.

Doing a "light's out, no prep" test-n-tune tonight down in Tucson, AZ.

No scoreboard means NHRA can't tell how fast the cars are. ;) I know of at least one low 9 second GTR that will be there with our gang.

Lou has a new lamb who will be testing his car out there also.

Should be fun!

Sounds like a lot of fun TurboTGuy , We have a TnT here in North Ms at a local track this sunday and I plan on getting some needed " SEAT " time;)

Sounds like fun. I'll be home doing taxes.

Fun meter set to "MIN". :hungover:

I might try to sneak out for a surf though.:)

Not only was it a "no prep" track, they scrubbed the dang thing with orange clean on Thursday. Nothing sticky on the track at all. Saw some pretty scary runs.

A guy with a VERY, VERY fast '70 Mach 1 Mustang was literally in the spider webs along the right side wall but managed to reel it back in and coast thru the finish line.

Me?

I ran a 6.712 1/8th mile @ 103.51 MPH - 21.8lbs peak boost on 28 x10.5 slicks.

Holy crap, it's a personal best. :D

Last edited:
Congrats Guy. What kind of short times were you able to get?

That's not bad for no prep.

I'd like to send the log of the best run to you.

I was kinda lean most of the way on the best run.... 11.0 - 11.8. Not so good, but she ran like a scalded monkey. Saw 3.4 degrees of knock on the 1/2 and 3.6 on the 2/3 shift.

Added one level of alky (6 to 7) to satisfy Lou, took 3% fuel out of first, (BL was a baseline 128 on all) added 3% fuel in 2nd and 3rd, left with a shitty 1.61 60ft and ran the same MPH within .004, but a 6.81 elapsed time with zero knock.