You can type here any text you want

Good morning, Americans...it's FRIDAY

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Originally posted by GN One Day...
Oh, what a dirty trick! That's like having the alarm go off on a Saturday and getting ready for work!

You think that sucks, how about falling asleep after you get home from work ( about 5 ish) and waking up at 7:00 (that same evening) thinking it's 7:00 in the morning the next day and rushing to get to work. Thank god my dad caught me before I had my shoes on. :o

Hey I have some long and Rough day O.K. :rolleyes:

:o

hey all, i thought i would be the first this week to say it

ITS FRIDAY ALL!

(shout out from keflavic iceland)

dan

Not only is it Friday...

It's also Curly Joe DeRita's birthday. Born today in 1909.

Tyler, what's the weather like in Iceland today. Supposed to be 95 with high humidity here in Dallas.

The temp. here in north Texas will be about 100 this weekend. Guess I'll stay inside the crib.

Shhhhhhh!

I'm sick, at home with a bad cold. ;)

NO WORK FOR ME TODAY! hehe. ;)

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!

It's not only FRIEDAE, the weather is finally cooling off... It's actually trying to rain this weekend..!!

ks

It's almost 10:00!!

And nobody lit off the Ceremonial Friday thread? WTF?

Come on, people! Let's get on the ball! :mad:

Ok Dave , you can't fish this week-end because you will hurt their mouths .....

Did you know that PETA stands for, " People Eating Tastey Animals "

:p

It's FRIDAY!!!

Man, what a week. I've been busier'n a one-legged man in an ass-kickin' contest this week. And this Saturday & Sunday is booked, too.

Thank God off Today, i feel like a baked piece of meat. **** i have to work tomorrow. Oh yea that is why i am off today. :confused:

Back