Good morning, Americans...it's FRIDAY

Cars and coffee Sunday morning.
BBQ Monday.
Tomorrow? I'm sure my wife will let me know soon.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Dig the sound. Big fan of Surf Music. The largest surf contest in the World starts tomorrow in my home town of Huntington Beach, CA. Surf's been pumpin all week. Saw some fifteen foot faces early in the week. It's dropped to just over head today. New swell coming in next week. I'm planning on sneaking out for a quickie tomorrow. If I do, I'll post up a pic here.
Ever here these guys? Amazing how good they are yet no one will ever know, compliments of your neighbors to the north in Eureka.

Embarking on a 5 week off road coast to coast solo motorcycle trip via the Transamerica trail Labor day to Columbus Day. Unpreppared in many ways (like not knowing how to use my Garmin 680t) but fuck it, the boy inside of me needs to get the hell away.

Embarking on a 5 week off road coast to coast solo motorcycle trip via the Transamerica trail Labor day to Columbus Day. Unpreppared in many ways (like not knowing how to use my Garmin 680t) but fuck it, the boy inside of me needs to get the hell away.

Which bike did you decide on taking?

Found the trail head in Tennessee, saw a bear n almost shit, here's a pic of the view from the mountains of Tennessee, best Friday I can remember in a looooong time, cheers men!
KIMG0122.JPG

This isn’t a cool weekend, Hurricane shit, folks getting killed. Raining sideways right now as I’m typing. Watching these big ass trees out back and hoping if something falls it’s going the other way. My wife just told me I have to wait until noon to open a bottle of Jack. By 2:00 it will be a good weekend. Happy trails everyone