Good morning, Americans...it's FRIDAY

Stay safe everyone.

They say that 90% of all accidents happen around the home. That place sounds Dangerous to me...

That's why I'm getting ready to head out to the drop zone. :cool:

Mike B.

This isn’t a cool weekend, Hurricane shit, folks getting killed. Raining sideways right now as I’m typing. Watching these big ass trees out back and hoping if something falls it’s going the other way. My wife just told me I have to wait until noon to open a bottle of Jack. By 2:00 it will be a good weekend. Happy trails everyone

Lmao!!

“My wife just told me I have to wait until noon to open a bottle of Jack. By 2:00 it will be a good weekend.”

Now that’s some funny chit right there!! Steer clear of the weather and enjoy that bottle of sunshine!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1537555286179.png

In college we had the option of going direct with the funnel as well. Anymore, that option may be a little too liberal.

Oh no, the funnel is still a very popular option.

Girls do 14 beer bongs, act like complete whores and then claim "RAPE"!

Watch out young men!

In college we had the option of going direct with the funnel as well. Anymore, that option may be a little too liberal.

Oh no, the funnel is still a very popular option.

Girls do 14 beer bongs, act like complete whores and then claim "RAPE"!

Oh my! Spoken like a true champion!! Lol!!

It's almost time for me to clock out and forget this place until Monday. Have a great weekend folks ;)

So this is how it ends, travelled the majority of the U.S. both on and off road over the last 4 weeks without much delay and now tying to get back on into New England I-84 is a parking lot & going nowhere. Only made it out to Utah, bike started using oil badley then smoked it all out the exhaust. Rented a uhaul, threw the bike in the back, visited with family in Phoenix for a couple days now typing this at a dead stop from the highway. I'll return out west to complete the trail someday but have no dissapointments, our beautiful country is one to be seen and I'm very grateful I had the chance...

Couple pics from the Rockies
KIMG0225.JPG
KIMG0225.JPG
KIMG0323.JPG
KIMG0326.JPG

You did it the right way. As for your bike having issues well that blows. Thanks for sharing your experience with us. Hope you have a safe trip back home.

So this is how it ends, travelled the majority of the U.S. both on and off road over the last 4 weeks without much delay and now tying to get back on into New England I-84 is a parking lot & going nowhere. Only made it out to Utah, bike started using oil badley then smoked it all out the exhaust. Rented a uhaul, threw the bike in the back, visited with family in Phoenix for a couple days now typing this at a dead stop from the highway. I'll return out west to complete the trail someday but have no dissapointments, our beautiful country is one to be seen and I'm very grateful I had the chance...

Couple pics from the Rockies
View attachment 328610View attachment 328610View attachment 328612View attachment 328613

You did it right, don't be disappointed! Congrats to you!

In the early 90's my buddy rode a Kawasaki 500 dirt bike from Phoenix to New Jersey and back, via Montana and Yellowstone Park. He got hit pulling out of gas stations......twice!!

He's now in his 50's and is still nuts. He would do it again today......... As long as someone followed along in a chase truck...... ;)