Good morning, Americans...it's FRIDAY

I heard you guys kick things off at 4:20, you’re a little late.

Seriously, I did hear that people got off work at 4:00 and took 20 min to get home so that’s why the party started at 4:20.

I have no idea if it’s true or if smoke was being blown up my keester. I didn’t hear any whistling, but you never know. Lol

Anywho, HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

4:20 is the po-po radio call for people smoking weed......

Imagine the party that will begin at 4:20 on April 20th of this year! Puff, puff, pass.........

Last edited:
Gargle safe just for you.
C662DD2E-E1E3-44CB-969B-E5980BF5E5C5.jpeg

Mike's stuff is of the highest quality and is always worth what he charges, however, 99% of the whole lot of this Buick community walks on their elbows just to save some shoe leather. In other words, you guys are CHEAP and short sighted, to say the least, you can't see the forest for the trees.

Modifying cars isn't inexpensive, never has been. Want a cheap fast car? Buy a 80's Ford Fairlane, bolt a turbo on a 5.0,stuff it in that turd and go out and go fast, with NO class. Just another Ferd.........

Mike, I get your reasoning. Keep on innovating with new and cool products, please.

Last edited:
Mike's stuff is of the highest quality and is always worth what he charges, however, 99% of the whole lot of this Buick community walks on their elbows just to save some shoe leather. In other words, you guys are CHEAP and short sighted, to say the least, you can't see the forest for the trees .

Mike, I get your reasoning. Keep on innovating with new and cool products, please.
Guess you are right, damn shame. Never heard the walk on elbows to save on shoe leather. Will have to remember that line, if I can , got some-timers you know. However that’s a funny line. Agree Mike is damn good

Don't worry. I got some new stuff coming out soon that should be a hit. It just takes me a while because I do most all of it myself.
I've had vendors tell me that I need to have my stuff made in China or it'll never fly. I'm happy to say that so far, I've proven them very wrong.
Spoolfool products will always be made in the USA. You will always get your monies worth.

I've dealt with only 1 header, that was obviously a Sum Ting Wong knockoff.
It was obviously not a good copy.
I had to relocate the mount stud towers, and work for hours, to get the waves out of the top face.
Do it, Mike! :cool:

I've dealt with only 1 header, that was obviously a Sum Ting Wong knockoff.
It was obviously not a good copy.
I had to relocate the mount stud towers, and work for hours, to get the waves out of the top face.
Do it, Mike! :cool:

I had to replace one 6 years ago so did a ton of reading on them and basically if its not oem you're throwing your money away. Those fiberglass ones take so many man hours of sanding and other crap that its cheaper to buy an original.