You can type here any text you want

Good shape 1978 Regal turbo sport coupe

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BlownBlack

This car runs great and I hate to part with it but I've got too many pass-times. I'd love for this thing to go to an apprciative home, there is a lot started and very little to go to make it a very nice survivor of the era. It has pw, pl, power sun roof, cruise and tilt, power seats, load leveling in the rear, power trunk release, new battery, new radiator, 2:73 rear end, trunk full of parts and original docs and manual, new exhaust, new starter motor and new paint. It needs the heater core installed (new one comes with it), alignment, a/c compressor and recharge, oil leak on the engine somewhere, horn, radio and the carb tweeked. The carb has just been rebuilt and is in good shape but I've only had it out on the road a few times and it just isn't quite right yet. Once warmed up, it goes GREAT! I embarrased a new Mustang last time out, I think he hit the governor on his car! I'm running out of time for this car and I hope some one else can enjoy this thing. I put the engine in this past winter (from a 1983 Riviera with 36K miles on it) and just have no time to finish it. The car only has 84K miles on it and really looks great. The rear of the frame has surface rust on it but it really is minor. I'm sure that this issue is of major concern for the perspective buyer so I am very interested in you seeing it befor purchase. I live in a suburb of Detroit so please call me if youl'd like to see and drive it. I think it would make it just about any where as is right now though, even if it were quite a distance. The delay wipers even work! I'm having trouble getting the pictures to fit here so I'll email them to you or get them to you some how. Basicly, it's black exterior, red interior with 60/40 and spoke wheel covers. Thanks very much for your interest.

Kenny Miller
734-637-0340

post some pics! (i'm nosey;) ) SOunds like a sweet ride. trying to find a complete project carb turbo car myself. No luck and no returns yet except for the 79 I found ina field that he wants 700 for:rolleyes:

Pics for the 78.

I want $5,500 for it and I may be able to deliver it. Please talk to me about that option if that would work for you. If you were to fly in to get it, I'll get you at the airport.

ebayVarious 016.jpg

ebayVarious 017.jpg

ebayVarious 018.jpg

ebayVarious 020.jpg

ebayVarious 019.jpg

Back